16TH ANNUAL LAWYERS FOR LITERACY
THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2018
5:30 - Refreshments & Networking
6:15 - Trivia Begins
Hosted by Alston & Bird LLP
Pizza, beer, wine, and other refreshments
Teams of up to six people
Entry fee of $1,500, tax-deductible
Sponsorship Opportunities Available - email Tiffany Tolbert for details firstname.lastname@example.org
Spectators are encouraged to come cheer on their team and can partake in the food and refreshments for a small per person donation. Past winners of the Trivia Challenge Cup are Alston & Bird; Dentons US LLP; Cohen, Pollock, Merlin & Small; Kilpatrick Townsend; and Sutherland Eversheds LLP.
This is a fun-filled fundraiser, and trivia Emcee Keith Dyche offers an entertaining and challenging game. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. We hope you will join us for this year’s Lawyers for Literacy Trivia Challenge.
For more information (or to sign up!), contact Tiffany Tolbert at 404-745-2584 or email@example.com.
2018 SPONSORSHIP POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Platinum Level - $5,000 donation
• All gold level benefits, as well as:
• Exclusive sponsorship in sponsor’s industry
• Competition team of six at the event and one spectator team
• Opportunity to make the official “Welcome” at event
• Premium listing on event signage and event program
Gold Level - $3,000 donation
• All silver level benefits, as well as:
• Featured listing on event signage and event program
• Recognition in EW! electronic newsletter
• Distribution of company promotional materials
Silver Level - $2,000 donation
• Recognition as a sponsor by event Emcee
• Listing on event signage and event program
• Listing on website as event sponsor
• Collateral on display table at event
Each year, Everybody Wins! Atlanta holds multiple fundraising events. To learn more about how you can get involved, please visit our Fundraisers page.