Individuals, businesses and organizations can support our literacy programs through volunteer, financial and in-kind contributions. Everybody Wins! Atlanta is a 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible according to law.
Ways to Contribute
- Become a Reading Mentor.
- Make a financial donation. — Your financial support helps pay for volunteer recruitment and training, new books, program administration, and numerous other services that ensure effective program operations
- Support our annual fundraising events or host a fundraiser –such as a Wii tournament, Jeans Day or bowl-a-thon.
- Sponsor a StoryTime performance.
- Hold a book drive.
Businesses and Organizations
- Corporate Partners allow us to recruit volunteers from their employee base and provide financial support for program operations.
- Foundations and organizations, whom we are proud to list among our sponsors, supply other essential funding.
- In-kind donors provide us with the technical assistance, materials, and other services needed to operate our program.